Friday, 13 June 2008

I promised some pictures...

I'm back in Norway now, and although nothing has really happened since I came to Sandane I haven't had time to update my blog...I'm trying to focus on writing my papers (it's not going too well...) and I keep practising playing American Pie. I've actually been working some too, selling a couple of pairs of shoes last week...

Anyways, here are the pictures I promised:



Haven't got hold of the pictures of my first outdoor beer, but here is one of my second (guess that should prove it too)







Eurovision Song Contest Party in Chelsea's room. We watched the semi-finals and obviously we cheered for both Norway and Poland and were very pleased that they made it to the finals. Sadly none of them won... The Americans weren't too enthusiastic about the show, but still Kendall was probably the only one of us who watched the finals. Hope you enjoyed it Kendall! I actually think we made a pretty good deal... ;-)

No comments: